I finally delved into the Stalker chassis and bought three of them (Misery, 3H and 3F). Let’s start with a Stalker 3H build. This build is an LRM-Boat but features excellent close-range defensive capabilities in the form of Medium Lasers and Streak SRMs. It also comes with a Beagle Active Probe and an Anti-Missile System. In my opinion, the Stalker 3H is one of the best Mechs to build an LRM-Boat.
- Stay behind your teammates to provide firing support.
- Always tag enemies, but do not expose yourself too long to enemy fire.
- Your optimal attack range is ~250m; at this range you can fire all your weapons at once.
- The minimum range for LRMs is 180m. If you are closer to your target they will do NO damage.
- Do not forget to open your missile bay doors at the beginning of each match. The lights at the border of your screen will switch from yellow to green when they are opened.