pretty baby tagged posts
With the Pretty Baby a powerful Awesome variant enters the battlefield. Those of you who can bring the required money to the table will be rewarded with an excellent Assault Mech which can outplay any opponent using its strong armament and the outrageous xl engine 400! This guide was kindly provided by BertyBargo via the official forums. Be sure to drop by his profile and leave him a thumbs-up (link at the end of the guide).
- Awesome – Pretty Baby (Hero Mech)
- XL Engine 400
- Max armor on all parts
- 3x SRM6 (4x ammo)
- 3x Medium Pulse Laser
- Your torso twists very fast and very wide. Turn your torso sidewards when charging enemies. Your broad front is an easy target but when moving at high speeds and turning 90 degrees sideways you are almost unhittable. In addition the parts that will be hit this way have more armor and shield your XL engine. It is literally possible to Matrix dodge incoming projectiles.
- As with all relatively fast Mechs: Try not to be the first on the frontline. It is very tempting to rush headlong into your death. Move at slower speeds at the beginning of the match or even better, try to circle around the enemies.
- Try to distribute incoming damage. You can easily twist your torso to show more intact parts to your enemy, even your back is a valid option if your center torso is critical upfront.
- This is an assault Mech but you can very effectively run away with it. You will live longer, can come back and increase your match score greatly by living to die another day.
A similar build can be used without buying the hero variant using a AWS-9M. You can check out the smaller build by clicking here.