6th tagged posts
Mechwarrior Online Patch Notes 08/06/2013
Here is a quick summary of all the important things you need to know about the MWO patch, August 6th 2013.
- 12 vs 12 players game mode is now live!
- First victory of the day grants double experience for each variant.
- Weapon Buffs: Large Pulse Laser, Medium Pulse Laser, ER Large Laser.
- Weapon Nerfs: ERPPC and PPC (more heat).
- Control points in Assault and Conquest game mode now require more time to be captured.
- New Hero Mech: Golden Boy (Kintaro, 55t).
- Scoring critical hits will deal additional damage to the exposed component, as well (more MGs!).
Get Connected!If you know of an excellent build, resource, or guide, submit it and maybe it will be featured on mwo-builds.net and seen by thousands of players. You can submit builds by sending us an e-mail, post it in the official looking-for-builds thread, or send us a private message via the official forums. You can also submit guides and builds via Facebook or Twitter (see below). Join hundreds of other Mechwarrior enthusiasts and like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Receive the latest guides and the best MWO builds directly to your favourite social platform!
Official Original Patch Notes
Today is patch day – but not just any patch day. Today brings us 12 versus 12 matches! To celebrate, we present to you this video, created by merc corp Bravo Whisky Charlie.
Many of you have been in the 12 versus 12 test matches, now it’s live for everyone! So go out there, and enjoy!
We’ll see you on the battlefield, twenty-four at a time.
The MechWarrior Online Team
I just wrote you folks a week ago but I can’t get enough of you! And you can’t get enough of me right? Anyway I am here to say; ”This patch is Legen … wait for it … dar...Read More