2nd tagged posts
July 2nd Patch Notes Summary
Small changes in comparison, but they will change how we’ll play the game. Here is a short summary of the patch notes. Full original patch notes below.
- New Hero Mech: Dragon Slayer (Victor chassis, 80t)
- New (Trial) Champion Mech: Atlas AS7-RS(C)
- Slopes will slow your Mech down and steep slopes will no longer be traversable.
- New Pattern for Jenner Founder’s Mech
- Environmental sounds have been added to all maps
- FPS Button has been re-enabled (hotkey F9)
- Mechs will take damage if they overheat to 120% heat or more
Original Official Patch Notes
So we have gone and done it again! Victor Hero is releasing first and what a beauty it is. Having The Dragon Slayer in your Mech lab will probably melt your face off with pure “Mech goodness”...Read More