Please note: This guide may still be viable, but is very old.
You will probably find better ones or will need to tweak a few things. In addition, some or all meta game information and play style/hints may include outdated information. As soon as an updated version is available, it will be shown here. If you have up-to-date information on how to improve this build, please leave a comment below. Thank you.
This is the second featured Stalker setup in the current series of Stalker builds. When resorting to a xl-engine, it is possible to equip this chassis with 6x PPC. This equals an alpha strike of 3 AC 20s but is able to fire twice as far. Making killing blows is very easy with this build. There are only very few other builds which can produce such an big alpha strike.
- Do not be afraid to do a shoot which will overheat you. But only do this if you are sure to at least heavily cripple your enemy.
- PPCs have a minimum range of 90m. Light Mechs will tear you to shreds. Always stay with some lighter Mechs which can aid you.
- Enable Arm-Lock in the options menu. This way you will ensure maximum pinpoint damage.
- Even heavy Mechs can be two-shoted with this build. Always aim for center torso (worst case scenario: you rip out a shoulder)
- You alpha-strikes generate 50-75 heat (depending on map). Do not shoot if you are already at 80-99 heat or your engine will blow up.