Please note: This guide may still be viable, but is very old.
You will probably find better ones or will need to tweak a few things. In addition, some or all meta game information and play style/hints may include outdated information. As soon as an updated version is available, it will be shown here. If you have up-to-date information on how to improve this build, please leave a comment below. Thank you.
The second guide today will be the infamous Stalker PPC build. There are many iterations of this build. This particular version tries to maintain heavy sniping capabilities without sacrificing close quarter combat capabilities entirely. Anudiz posted this guide in the current search thread. Be sure to drop by his profile and leave him a thumbs-up (link at the end of the guide).
- Stalker STK-3F
- Standard Engine 280
- Reduce armor on head and legs. Max all torso parts.
- 2x SRM 4 (3x SRM Ammo)
- 2x SRM 2
- 4x PPC
- Maintain sniping range as long as possible.
- Avoid the temptation of heavy brawling. Your SRMs improve your close quarter capabilities a lot but this is a sniper build. Stay out of the action and use SRMs only to finish off damaged opponents.
- If you notice a damaged component on an enemy. Try to take it out quickly with a precise strike from all four PPCs.
- Set up a chainfire PPC weapon group. You don´t want to alpha strike every single time.